“PEMF” stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy. This therapy utilized electromagnetic fields to stimulate cell regeneration to help promote natural healing.
What can PEMF treat?
At Arch Medical Group, we have seen remarkable improvements in an array of chronic conditions in patients treated with PEMF. This treatment can be administered to treat:
- Chronic pain: PEMF therapy has been shown to reduce pain and inflammation in conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, and pain.
- Bone healing: PEMF therapy has been used to promote bone healing in fractures and osteoporosis.
- Depression and anxiety: PEMF therapy can improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Sprains, strains: PEMF is an effective treatment to speed healing in sprains and strains.
- Insomnia: PEMF therapy has been used to improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia.
- Wound healing: PEMF therapy has been shown to promote wound healing and reduce the risk of infection.
- Sports injuries: PEMF therapy has been used to promote healing and reduce pain in sports injuries such as sprains and strains.
- Neurological disorders: PEMF therapy has been used to treat neurological disorders such as Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis.