Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) is a non-invasive therapy that uses low-frequency electromagnetic waves to stimulate the cells and tissues in the body.
Am I a Good Candidate for PEMF Treatment?
PEMF is generally recommended for most patients experiencing chronic pain and inflammation. However, it is not recommended for certain people, including those with:
- Pacemakers or other implanted electronic devices
- Epilepsy or history of seizures
- Active cancer or history of cancer
- Acute infections or fever
- Bleeding disorders or taking blood-thinning medications
Additionally, people with metal implants or dental fillings should use caution when using PEMF therapy, as the magnetic fields may interact with these materials.